HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRAW THE ORIGINALS?
- Answer: It takes approximately 3-months to create the original drawing. I do about a month of intense research, and then about 2-months of drawing time. I jokingly say that the key to my success is "sharp pens and bad posture." ha!
IS THIS ARTWORK COMPUTER GENERATED?
- Answer: Nope! All of my drawings are drawn 100% freehand with fine micron pens on paper bond. But that is the biggest compliment I get; when people think my artwork is computer generated. Funny thing, I don't even know how to draw on a computer.
WHAT IS A "Visual Biography®"?
- Answer: The "Visual Biography®" was invented by Chris Nix. A "Visual Biography®" is a hand drawn illustration, with 100s of smaller images inside an overall image. The images inside tell the story of the overall image, and literally make-up the overall subject. Click here to see a video
WHAT IS UP WITH THE ® ?
- Answer: Chris's artwork and style is so unique that he was able to obtain a United States Trademark for his "Visual Biographies®".
WHAT IS CHRIS'S BACKGROUND?
- Answer: I'm so glad you asked this question, because I love to tell the answer! Actually, I have no art training at all. I'm just a dude that loves to doodle, so he quit his 12-year civil engineering career to chase a dream.....AND IT WORKED! Want to know more? Here is a quick little video that tells how I got started. AND you get 15% off just for watching!